Wednesday, May 6, 2015

West side (Western Kansas?) lives on
Elder Whitaker, BYU cheerleader from Tuscon and Walker, hockey player for Utah State

This was one of the best weeks of my mission.


1. I had an awesome exchange with Elder Walton 
and we sat outside several hours after we got done working  just talking about our missions, he only has one week less than I do, he has to go home a week early to begin the commercial fishing in Alaska. So we are both coming to an end. And we learned a lot while we were talking. For two days after the exchange I felt spiritually buzzed.
My companion in yellow
2.  Elder Holland came to Wichita, so we we got on a bus at 4 in the morning and drove the 4 hours. He had all the missionaries stand up and shake his hand. It was awesome! HE is a super powerful teacher. And I learned so much. 

Image result for elder holland

3. We had fast and testimony meeting and Juan and Maribel Garcia and their three kids got sealed in the temple this weekend, (hes the guy I found when i was first here) and all the rest of the Spanish members went with them. And so the spirit was super strong.


Mom, that dream you shared with me, where you go home early and are desperate to go back to the mission so that you can finish the mission,  I have had the same exact dream at least 3 times during my mission.


Ethan is such a goober. And the ever present Elder. McKellar.
McKellar returns to Phoenix in three weeks

And now  a note from Ethans mom: ETHAN IS COMING HOME! HURRAY!
June 25 at 2:30 PM, Phoenix Sky Harbor Terminal 4 in case anyone wants to know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment