Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Only a Week to Go

All Kansas-bound
Elders Crook, Budge, Packard, Daines, Jones, Carlson
This week went super fast. It is weird to think that in only a week I will be in Kansas. This morning we got to go to the temple, and was awesome again, and I understood a ton more than I did the first week.
A beautiful day at the Mexico City temple
This week we got a lot of rain, and it hailed twice! pretty cool. The Argentina  and Peru MTC's are full so we are now getting a bunch of the over-spill that they cant take. 



Some things never change!

 I'm still having a blast here. we are playing some serious U.S.A. vs MEXICO soccer games outside on the bog field, that are a lot of fun. The two guys staying in our apartment now are really good, and I have become good friends with all the Mexicans that got in a week ago. Yea, I've thought a lot about how easily I make friends with the Mexicans this week as well. I just really like the Mexican people. I like how simply they seem to live, and how humble they seem to be. And it is pretty easy for me to make friends with them here.

If you look carefully, there is a monkey hiding in the tree.
 I don't have my travel plans yet, so I don't know exactly when i will leave but it will definitely be early  Tuesday morning. I saw the World report and I did not make it on. However, the two sisters at the end of the video are in my district (they were better looking than the elders).

No comments:

Post a Comment